We are currently in the process of preparing a special evening lecture to be held at Bristol Zoo Gardens on 14th November 2018. The Gorilla Game Lab project is now ten months old, and we have enough results under our belt to talk to an audience about:
- where the idea(s) for the project came from (including how Fay and Pete met for the first time in a fire station…)
- how we secured our project funding… tips for securing seedcorn funding
- how we forged new research links between the zoo and the university
- our gorilla game… the design process
- our gorilla game…results so far. Is it indeed a form of cognitive enrichment?
- great ape enrichment and well-being in general
- our plans for the future
Over the past week or so, we have been updating our website, working on a brand new project logo, and working with Patos productions to make a project showreel.